Benefits You Can Get From Circumcision
Here are the most important advantages men can get from circumcision.
1. Men who have undergone a circumcision are about 5 times less susceptible to acquiring UTI or urinary tract infection. The population of boys who get circumcision who will acquire a urinary tract infection compared to those who did not are just less. A lot of researches have concluded that severed urinary tract infection acquiring during an early age can possibly lead to serious kidney problems in the future.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Safe sex practices and education can prevent STDs. And also, by way of practicing a good hygiene, you can prevent acquiring any penile inflammation.
3. Men who were circumscribed are free and can prevent acquiring phimosis which is the tautening of the foreskin that could close the opening of the male reproductive organ.
4. The circumcised men can even have a lower chance of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a proof that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra as stated by the professor of a prominent cancer institute in London. And he also stated that infections that are not attended right away have a higher chance of increasing cell division in the prostate. And every division of the cell could cause damages to the DNA. And for some patients, there is a high probability that they could end up having a cancer.
5. Surveys also showed that men who were circumcised are about 3 times less likely to be a carrier of HPV or human papilloma virus. And keep in mind that the causative agent of cervical cancer in women is the human papilloma virus. In addition, studies had also reported a 58 percent decrease in the risk of cervical cancer among women whose partners were circumcised as stated by the professor from the cancer prevention at Harvard school of public health.
6. And for those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent reduction of developing or having HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. How is this possible? The main reason for this is that the foreskin contains a high level of target cells for the HIV infection. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. And according to a researcher from the department of OB/GYN at the university of Melbourne, removing the foreskin would take away the major site for the HIV entry to the male reproductive organ.