Getting Creative With Health Advice
What are the Advantages Provided by Circumcision?
Here are a couple of benefits that you can get from circumcision.
1. Without a doubt, men or boys who had circumcision are 5 times less likely to acquire UTI or urinary tract infection. The number of boys who are circumcised who will develop UTI is just so small in contrast to those who are not. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Safe sex practices and education can prevent STDs. In addition, by means of having a good hygiene can prevent any penile infections.
3. And men who had undergone a circumcision are free and can prevent themselves from having phimosis which is the tensing of the foreskin that could cause the opening of the male reproductive organ to close.
4. And the chances of having a prostate cancer by those men who were circumscribed are just so low. And there is a proof that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra as stated by the professor of a prominent cancer institute in London. And he also said that infection of the prostate that are not treated right away could lead to increase prostate cell division. And every division of the cell could cause damages to the DNA. And for a number of patients, the might even develop cancer.
5. And also, a lot of surveys showed that men who had undergone a circumcision are about three times less likely to be carriers of human papilloma virus or HPV. And keep in mind that the causative agent of cervical cancer in women is the human papilloma virus. And also, studies conducted at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have found out that there is a 58 percent reduction of having cervical cancer in women whose partners were circumcised.
6. And for those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent reduction of developing or having HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Why is this so? The main reason for this is that the foreskin contains a high level of target cells for the HIV infection. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. And a researcher from university of Melbourne form the OBGYN department stated the taking away the foreskin would take away the site of HIV entry to male reproductive organ.