Symptoms such as dehydration, nausea, headache, upset stomach and more are a direct result of lowered nutrient level and increased toxins in the body. The go-to solution is generally oral supplements and fluids that help to flush the toxins out. The problem in oral medication is the time taken for it to pass through the digestive system before it reaches the circulation. Additionally, age, activity, illness, stress and other ailments can influence how well your body can absorb these supplements.
This is where IV treatments work the best since it is administered directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. Apart from a quick recovery, the treatment offers long-lasting results that can go for days. With medical services such as Reset IV, today the benefits can be enjoyed anywhere. These services aren’t restricted to home visits but can be anywhere in Florida. This includes parties to reduce hangover, events, beach visits, combat jet lag, migraines or precautionary replenishment before a trip.
How does it work?
Licensed medical professionals insert a tube attached to a bag containing the multi-vitamin formula into the vein. This ensures that the fluid and electrolytes formula is pushed directly in the bloodstream for maximum effectiveness.
Most 24/7 replenishment services that visit your location for administering Florida IV Therapy provide on-location treatment within 30 minutes to an hour. They have registered nurses and nurse practitioners that are trained to administer IV without discomfort and make your activity the most enjoyable. The formulas differ depending on your requirement. They are available for sickness, migraine, hangover, jetlag, etc.
What does it contain?
The IV fluid includes a combination of the most important vitamins and minerals that work together for various treatments. Depending on the treatment you require, the various ingredients in the IV fluids are:
- Vitamin B to improve glucose metabolism and plays a key role in the body’s functioning
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin that helps in breaking down nutrients and allow oxygen’s use by the body
- Vitamin B3 to lower triglycerides fat in the blood
- Vitamin B5 that promotes healthy blood cells
- Vitamin B6 to improve mood, promote brain health and treat nausea
- Vitamin B12 that supports bone health, mood improvement and blood cell formation
- Biotin that helps in metabolism and better skin, hair and nails
- Folic acid to produce and maintain new cells
- Myers cocktail invented by Dr Jogn Myers that treats a variety of clinical conditions with the help of B-vitamins, Vitamin C, Magnesium and Calcium
- Vitamin C to help repair body tissues and support the immune system
- M.I.C (Methionine, Inositol & Choline) formula that burns fat, supports liver functioning and relieves fatigue, alleviates allergies and lowers histamine release
- Amino Blend that has vitamins and nutrients mixed to improve the digestive tract and reduce fatigue. It’s a great way to boost workouts on the track or gym
Services such as Rest IV in Florida also offer group service for events and parties as a preventive measure. These IVs are ideal for boosting the immune system during cold and flu seasons as well. Depending on the requirement, an IV treatment can be taken intermittently or turned into a routine. It is recommended to speak to professional clinical staff to deduce if and how often you should take IV treatments.