Estrogen is a very important factor when it comes to women’s development. It boosts the reproductive system and regulates menstrual cycle. When the estrogen deficits, it causes hormonal imbalance in our body. However, there is nothing to be worried about this, as there always are ways that help you out with every problem you face. Apart from numerous estrogen supplements available in the market, there are many natural blessings around us that come in the form of foods that are rich in estrogen. Taking foods that are high in estrogen can really boose up the levels of estrogen in your body. Let’s know what foods are rich in estrogen and best for women’s health and wellness.
- Pistachios: Pistachios are the topmost food that is high in estrogen. It’s filled with the maximum amount of phytoestrogens among all other nuts.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are also very rich in estrogen. It contains protein, omega-3 fatty acids, nutrients,m and most importantly, phytoestrogens.
Peanuts, Almonds, Chestnuts, and Brazil nuts can also increase the estrogen levels and you can take them between your meals.
- Dried Apricot, Prunes, and Dates: When these fruits are dried, they get very healthy as the dryness doubles up the number of phytoestrogens, vitamins, and minerals in them.
- Flaxseeds: Among all seeds, flaxseeds are the best to have the most quantity of estrogen. Some people might call it ‘linseeds’ as well. It also helps to decrease the cholesterol level from the body.
- Sesame: Sesame has a lot of lignans. Lignan is a hormone that balances the level of estrogen in women’s bodies. It also comes with a lot of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Soybeans: Soy is one of the best sources of estrogen. It provides estrogen effects in the body with a plant product called ‘genistein’.
- Soy Milk: This milk will help you to get relieved from menstrual clamps. It’s filled with phytoestrogens.
- Alfalfa Sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts boost your estrogen level to a greater extent. If you are on a carb diet or low calorie, try out this vegetable.
- Green Beans: These beans are the king when it comes to iron and other nutrients. They have the ability to boost the chances of your fertility and your monthly cycle gets normal once you start taking these regularly.
Some other vegetables that are high in lignan but do the same benefits as estrogen does:
- Brussel Sprouts
- Winter Squash
- Peaches: Peaches are very effective for breast growth in women. It also reduces the probability of heart cancer and other diseases.
- Strawberries: This fruit does not only contain estrogen but many other nutrients that diminish the risk of obesity.
Now we know the importance of estrogen hormone in our body, how it affects our endocrine system. We should always try to maintain a balanced hormone so that our bodies don’t meet any problems while functioning normally. Consuming 30 to 50 milligrams of estrogen rich foods is very important. After all, it’s something that works for women’s health and wellness.